Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Halloween 09'

After changing our minds about four times in the span of one week (the week before Halloween), we finally decided to settle on a Sesame Street theme - just in time for its 40th Anniversary! Michael went as Oscar the Grouch (so appropriate :) and a bunch of his friends went as Elmo, Cookie Monster, Big Bird, Bert and Ernie (although Bert and Ernie decided a steak dinner was more important than Halloween and did not show - so lame)!

Have you ever noticed that most of the Sesame Street muppets are male!? There's only three (Rosita, Zoe, and Abby Cadabby) that are female and of course, none of those characters had adult costumes for Halloween, so I had to improvise! I chose to be Abby Cadabby - apparently, she's quite popular with girls these days, but if you haven't watched Sesame Street recently, you wouldn't know who she was (I had to Google her myself) and subsequently, no one knew who I was suppose to be (it's hard to be a muppet when you don't have pink fur)!!! But my costume had LED lights on it, so by the end of the night, I just went as an eclectic fairy (ec-lectic, not electric :) Who cares! I LOVE HALLOWEEN!

Elmo was the designated driver.

No comments:

Post a Comment